Fall Dean's List
Congratulations to our Fall 2011 Dean's List recipients:
|Barbara Cantisano||Dana McGrath|
|Alecia Coutain||Elizabeth Medlin|
|Caitlin Crawford||Hanna Minaye|
|Charlotte Davis||Allison Murphy|
|Alexander Diaz||Preston Newlin|
|Felix Duchampt||Sophia Newman|
|Clarke Eaves||Megan Pettus|
|Amelia Farmer||Brittany Philip|
|Moiah Faulkner-Wheeler||Eric Richard|
|Meghan Gilling||Jordan Roberts|
|Elizabeth Heffner||Jessica Rooney|
|Cydney Herring||India Taylor|
|Kyle House||Anneka Van Scoyoc|
|Sara Beth Jones||Courtney Walker|
|Jade Kulick||Ashley Winters|
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2011 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers