Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
Congratulations to our Fall 2012 Knight School Dean's List recipients:
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2012 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus