Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
Congratulations to our Fall 2012 Knight School Dean's List recipients:
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2012 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln