Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
Congratulations to our Fall 2012 Knight School Dean's List recipients:
Their exceptional work during the Fall 2012 semester placed them on the Dean's List. Degree candidates who achieve a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work are named to this prestigious list. Achieving such rank is a testament to their commitment to become a successful Queens student and graduate.
The faculty and administration of Queens University of Charlotte and the Knight School of Communication are proud of these individuals for their achievement and appreciate the example of academic excellence that they have provided for their fellow students.
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016