Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
Just before Thanksgiving, Queens alumna and social editor for the Charlotte Observer, Olivia Fortson, made a surprise visit to campus for her "Street Scene" section in the paper. On a hunt for the most fashionable students, Olivia was able to track down seven stylish students and one staff member to feature.
- Christan Miller, Queens's Associate Director of Admissions
- Ryan King, a sophomore from Wilmington
- Reid Hartman, a freshman from Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Somer Saunders, a junior from Gastonia
- Mollie Farrell, a senior from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ariana Perez, a junior from Candor, N.C.
- Kiarra Tobe, a freshman from Asheville
- Soojin Lim, a freshman from Seoul, South Korea
To check out everyone's style, visit the Charlotte Observer website.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens