Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
Just before Thanksgiving, Queens alumna and social editor for the Charlotte Observer, Olivia Fortson, made a surprise visit to campus for her "Street Scene" section in the paper. On a hunt for the most fashionable students, Olivia was able to track down seven stylish students and one staff member to feature.
- Christan Miller, Queens's Associate Director of Admissions
- Ryan King, a sophomore from Wilmington
- Reid Hartman, a freshman from Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Somer Saunders, a junior from Gastonia
- Mollie Farrell, a senior from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ariana Perez, a junior from Candor, N.C.
- Kiarra Tobe, a freshman from Asheville
- Soojin Lim, a freshman from Seoul, South Korea
To check out everyone's style, visit the Charlotte Observer website.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens