Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
Just before Thanksgiving, Queens alumna and social editor for the Charlotte Observer, Olivia Fortson, made a surprise visit to campus for her "Street Scene" section in the paper. On a hunt for the most fashionable students, Olivia was able to track down seven stylish students and one staff member to feature.
- Christan Miller, Queens's Associate Director of Admissions
- Ryan King, a sophomore from Wilmington
- Reid Hartman, a freshman from Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Somer Saunders, a junior from Gastonia
- Mollie Farrell, a senior from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ariana Perez, a junior from Candor, N.C.
- Kiarra Tobe, a freshman from Asheville
- Soojin Lim, a freshman from Seoul, South Korea
To check out everyone's style, visit the Charlotte Observer website.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum