Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
Just before Thanksgiving, Queens alumna and social editor for the Charlotte Observer, Olivia Fortson, made a surprise visit to campus for her "Street Scene" section in the paper. On a hunt for the most fashionable students, Olivia was able to track down seven stylish students and one staff member to feature.
- Christan Miller, Queens's Associate Director of Admissions
- Ryan King, a sophomore from Wilmington
- Reid Hartman, a freshman from Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Somer Saunders, a junior from Gastonia
- Mollie Farrell, a senior from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ariana Perez, a junior from Candor, N.C.
- Kiarra Tobe, a freshman from Asheville
- Soojin Lim, a freshman from Seoul, South Korea
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week