Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
Just before Thanksgiving, Queens alumna and social editor for the Charlotte Observer, Olivia Fortson, made a surprise visit to campus for her "Street Scene" section in the paper. On a hunt for the most fashionable students, Olivia was able to track down seven stylish students and one staff member to feature.
- Christan Miller, Queens's Associate Director of Admissions
- Ryan King, a sophomore from Wilmington
- Reid Hartman, a freshman from Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Somer Saunders, a junior from Gastonia
- Mollie Farrell, a senior from Sarasota, Fla.
- Ariana Perez, a junior from Candor, N.C.
- Kiarra Tobe, a freshman from Asheville
- Soojin Lim, a freshman from Seoul, South Korea
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing