Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Thesis on Social Media Evolves Into Publication
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts