Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association