Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu