Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility