Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion