Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team