Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates