Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking