Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards