Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers