Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- International Teacher Training Develops Leadership and Cultural Competencies Skills in Pre-service Teachers
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Science Methods Students Lead Science Club at Pinewood Genius Hour
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Cato Student Research Leads to Pursuing Grant
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens