Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact email@example.com to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus