Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014