Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie