Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
As part of a valuable learning experience, Dr. Amy Knab and undergraduate students of the Blair College of Health are currently offering fitness testing to Queens students, faculty and staff for only $15. Testing includes VO2max (aerobic fitness), flexibility, resting metabolic rate, body fat, muscular strength and endurance. Complete as many or as few of the individual fitness assessments as you want during your session.
This type of testing, which normally costs hundreds of dollars, will provide you with valuable information concerning your fitness. Counseling on how to use the data to reach your fitness goals is included.
The program is run out of the Exercise and Sport Sciences Laboratory in the Levine Center (Room 118). If you are interested in having a fitness assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment beginning the week of March 10.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street