Mike Wirth has collaborated with New Media Design Junior, Morgan Russell to create an infographic that highlights a Chapel Hill study on flipping the classroom. Dr. Russell Mumper, Vice Dean of the Eshelman School of Pharmacy conducted research with ed-tech company, ECHO360 to examine if the popular Kahn Academy method had real merit for his students. The result: Flipping Works!
You can view the infographic here and read Dr. Mumper's paper here.
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline