Mike Wirth has collaborated with New Media Design Junior, Morgan Russell to create an infographic that highlights a Chapel Hill study on flipping the classroom. Dr. Russell Mumper, Vice Dean of the Eshelman School of Pharmacy conducted research with ed-tech company, ECHO360 to examine if the popular Kahn Academy method had real merit for his students. The result: Flipping Works!
You can view the infographic here and read Dr. Mumper's paper here.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus