Mike Wirth has collaborated with New Media Design Junior, Morgan Russell to create an infographic that highlights a Chapel Hill study on flipping the classroom. Dr. Russell Mumper, Vice Dean of the Eshelman School of Pharmacy conducted research with ed-tech company, ECHO360 to examine if the popular Kahn Academy method had real merit for his students. The result: Flipping Works!
You can view the infographic here and read Dr. Mumper's paper here.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility