Mike Wirth has collaborated with New Media Design Junior, Morgan Russell to create an infographic that highlights a Chapel Hill study on flipping the classroom. Dr. Russell Mumper, Vice Dean of the Eshelman School of Pharmacy conducted research with ed-tech company, ECHO360 to examine if the popular Kahn Academy method had real merit for his students. The result: Flipping Works!
You can view the infographic here and read Dr. Mumper's paper here.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"