Mike Wirth has collaborated with New Media Design Junior, Morgan Russell to create an infographic that highlights a Chapel Hill study on flipping the classroom. Dr. Russell Mumper, Vice Dean of the Eshelman School of Pharmacy conducted research with ed-tech company, ECHO360 to examine if the popular Kahn Academy method had real merit for his students. The result: Flipping Works!
You can view the infographic here and read Dr. Mumper's paper here.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie