Food for Thought 2012-2013
The McColl School of Business speaker series, Food For Thought is offered free to the community as a way of providing resources and solutions to relevant topics, and as a sample of the McColl School learning process. Food For Thought is an excellent opportunity to provide continuing education in the areas of professional development, including successful business planning, ethics, innovation, effective communication, leadership, coaching, and many other significant subjects.
Food For Thought provides a chance to meet the very talented professors at McColl School of Business, and is intimate enough to ask them questions to help further develop your knowledge and skills. Many have found fellowship with friends and alumni, as well as making new connections to be a valuable part of attending these sessions.
Regular attendees always come away with practical and realistic solutions for challenges faced everyday in the workplace. We invite you to be a part of our Food For Thought speaker series as we have a very applicable line up of topics coming soon!
The McColl School of Business is pleased to announce the Food For Thought 2012-2013 Academic Year Schedule:
- "You Know You Are About to Mess Up When..." with Cathy Anderson -- September 27, 2012 at Piedmont Natural Gas
- "What Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know BEFORE Starting a Business" with Chuck Bamford -- November 15, 2012 at Duke Energy
- "Dialogue-How to Have a Conversation That Produces New Thinking" with Karen Geiger -- February 21, 2013 at Piedmont Natural Gas
- "Does How I Show Up Really Matter? Executive Presence" with John Bennett -- March 21, 2013 at Duke Energy
- "How to Build Your Mentor Network" with Dawn Chandler -- April 11, 2013 at Piedmont Natural Gas
If you would like to be included on future email updates about our Food for Thought lecture series, please contact Andrea Kiessling.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List