From book idea to book shelf
Knight School Professor Nancy Clare Morgan will be part of a panel presenting at Park Road Books for the Women's National Book Association. The panel of experienced book industry representatives will discuss how a book goes from the idea stage to the finished book for sale to the reading public. The panel presentation was followed by a lively question and answer session. Professor Morgan worked in publishing for numerous years before coming to teach writing for communication for the Knight School.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success