From book idea to book shelf
Knight School Professor Nancy Clare Morgan will be part of a panel presenting at Park Road Books for the Women's National Book Association. The panel of experienced book industry representatives will discuss how a book goes from the idea stage to the finished book for sale to the reading public. The panel presentation was followed by a lively question and answer session. Professor Morgan worked in publishing for numerous years before coming to teach writing for communication for the Knight School.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens