From book idea to book shelf
Knight School Professor Nancy Clare Morgan will be part of a panel presenting at Park Road Books for the Women's National Book Association. The panel of experienced book industry representatives will discuss how a book goes from the idea stage to the finished book for sale to the reading public. The panel presentation was followed by a lively question and answer session. Professor Morgan worked in publishing for numerous years before coming to teach writing for communication for the Knight School.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon