From book idea to book shelf
Knight School Professor Nancy Clare Morgan will be part of a panel presenting at Park Road Books for the Women's National Book Association. The panel of experienced book industry representatives will discuss how a book goes from the idea stage to the finished book for sale to the reading public. The panel presentation was followed by a lively question and answer session. Professor Morgan worked in publishing for numerous years before coming to teach writing for communication for the Knight School.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits