From book idea to book shelf
Knight School Professor Nancy Clare Morgan will be part of a panel presenting at Park Road Books for the Women's National Book Association. The panel of experienced book industry representatives will discuss how a book goes from the idea stage to the finished book for sale to the reading public. The panel presentation was followed by a lively question and answer session. Professor Morgan worked in publishing for numerous years before coming to teach writing for communication for the Knight School.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week