Galleno presents paper
Dr. Lucía Galleno, professor of Foreign Languages and Literatures, presented the paper "Poetry and the Grotesque: The Lament left by Terrorism," at the VI International Conference, Transatlantic Poetics: Toward a Cross-Cultural Syntax at Brown University.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together