Gelianny Esponda la Rosa presents honors project
Junior honors student, Gelianny Esponda la Rosa, presented her honors project at the William Wilson Brown Conference on Latin American Studies, hosted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The project, entitled "U.S.-Cuba foreign policy and the Cuban-American community," explores changes in the Cuban-American community, relating these to possible changes in United States foreign policy toward the island. The thesis was directed by Dr. Maggie Commins and Dr. Michele Shaul.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts