Gelianny Esponda la Rosa presents honors project
Junior honors student, Gelianny Esponda la Rosa, presented her honors project at the William Wilson Brown Conference on Latin American Studies, hosted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The project, entitled "U.S.-Cuba foreign policy and the Cuban-American community," explores changes in the Cuban-American community, relating these to possible changes in United States foreign policy toward the island. The thesis was directed by Dr. Maggie Commins and Dr. Michele Shaul.
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr