Gelianny Esponda la Rosa presents honors project
Junior honors student, Gelianny Esponda la Rosa, presented her honors project at the William Wilson Brown Conference on Latin American Studies, hosted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The project, entitled "U.S.-Cuba foreign policy and the Cuban-American community," explores changes in the Cuban-American community, relating these to possible changes in United States foreign policy toward the island. The thesis was directed by Dr. Maggie Commins and Dr. Michele Shaul.
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
- Artburst brought art into various, unexpected locations throughout campus