Gelianny Esponda la Rosa presents honors project
Junior honors student, Gelianny Esponda la Rosa, presented her honors project at the William Wilson Brown Conference on Latin American Studies, hosted by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The project, entitled "U.S.-Cuba foreign policy and the Cuban-American community," explores changes in the Cuban-American community, relating these to possible changes in United States foreign policy toward the island. The thesis was directed by Dr. Maggie Commins and Dr. Michele Shaul.
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
- Refugee Discussion Provides Timely, Helpful Insight into Refugee Resettlement