Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
Mike Wirth has completed a set of 42 print and interactive infographics and data visualization tools for McGraw-Hill's upcoming high school text book Geography: The Human and Physical World. Mike has worked with authors and editors to design graphics that focused on student outcomes within each chapter and to raise aspects of visual literacy in studying geography. The project took almost two years to complete and the initial 250,000 textbooks will begin shipping to school districts across the U.S. in the next few months.
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens