Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
Mike Wirth has completed a set of 42 print and interactive infographics and data visualization tools for McGraw-Hill's upcoming high school text book Geography: The Human and Physical World. Mike has worked with authors and editors to design graphics that focused on student outcomes within each chapter and to raise aspects of visual literacy in studying geography. The project took almost two years to complete and the initial 250,000 textbooks will begin shipping to school districts across the U.S. in the next few months.
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States