Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
Mike Wirth has completed a set of 42 print and interactive infographics and data visualization tools for McGraw-Hill's upcoming high school text book Geography: The Human and Physical World. Mike has worked with authors and editors to design graphics that focused on student outcomes within each chapter and to raise aspects of visual literacy in studying geography. The project took almost two years to complete and the initial 250,000 textbooks will begin shipping to school districts across the U.S. in the next few months.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie