Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
Mike Wirth has completed a set of 42 print and interactive infographics and data visualization tools for McGraw-Hill's upcoming high school text book Geography: The Human and Physical World. Mike has worked with authors and editors to design graphics that focused on student outcomes within each chapter and to raise aspects of visual literacy in studying geography. The project took almost two years to complete and the initial 250,000 textbooks will begin shipping to school districts across the U.S. in the next few months.
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report