Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
Mike Wirth has completed a set of 42 print and interactive infographics and data visualization tools for McGraw-Hill's upcoming high school text book Geography: The Human and Physical World. Mike has worked with authors and editors to design graphics that focused on student outcomes within each chapter and to raise aspects of visual literacy in studying geography. The project took almost two years to complete and the initial 250,000 textbooks will begin shipping to school districts across the U.S. in the next few months.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum