Queens Vice President Brian Ralph is the proud recipient of a 2014 George Williams Award
Queens is happy to announce that Brian Ralph, vice president of enrollment management, is one of the 2014 recipients of the George Williams Award, an award given out by the YMCA of Greater Charlotte.
The first YMCA started in London in 1844 as 22-year-old George Williams and 11 friends came together for prayer and reflection. They were compelled to help other young men find what they felt - God's grace. In recognition of their founder, the YMCA of Greater Charlotte honors outstanding volunteers at each branch and camp.
The 2014 recipients:
- Randie Long Lake Norman YMCA
- Rebecca Hopkins Simmons YMCA
- Matt Miller Childress Klein YMCA
- Chuck Westbrook Lincoln County YMCA
- Kevin Neal Siskey YMCA
- Rex Welton Dowd YMCA
- Russ Black Lowe's YMCA
- Ken Gill Steele Creek YMCA
- Greg Kilpatrick McCrorey YMCA
- Charley McNealy Harris YMCA
- Brian Ralph Morrison YMCA
The recipients will be honored at the 2nd Annual George Williams Award Luncheon on Feb. 5.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits