Queens Vice President Brian Ralph is the proud recipient of a 2014 George Williams Award
Queens is happy to announce that Brian Ralph, vice president of enrollment management, is one of the 2014 recipients of the George Williams Award, an award given out by the YMCA of Greater Charlotte.
The first YMCA started in London in 1844 as 22-year-old George Williams and 11 friends came together for prayer and reflection. They were compelled to help other young men find what they felt - God's grace. In recognition of their founder, the YMCA of Greater Charlotte honors outstanding volunteers at each branch and camp.
The 2014 recipients:
- Randie Long Lake Norman YMCA
- Rebecca Hopkins Simmons YMCA
- Matt Miller Childress Klein YMCA
- Chuck Westbrook Lincoln County YMCA
- Kevin Neal Siskey YMCA
- Rex Welton Dowd YMCA
- Russ Black Lowe's YMCA
- Ken Gill Steele Creek YMCA
- Greg Kilpatrick McCrorey YMCA
- Charley McNealy Harris YMCA
- Brian Ralph Morrison YMCA
The recipients will be honored at the 2nd Annual George Williams Award Luncheon on Feb. 5.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie