Queens Vice President Brian Ralph is the proud recipient of a 2014 George Williams Award
Queens is happy to announce that Brian Ralph, vice president of enrollment management, is one of the 2014 recipients of the George Williams Award, an award given out by the YMCA of Greater Charlotte.
The first YMCA started in London in 1844 as 22-year-old George Williams and 11 friends came together for prayer and reflection. They were compelled to help other young men find what they felt - God's grace. In recognition of their founder, the YMCA of Greater Charlotte honors outstanding volunteers at each branch and camp.
The 2014 recipients:
- Randie Long Lake Norman YMCA
- Rebecca Hopkins Simmons YMCA
- Matt Miller Childress Klein YMCA
- Chuck Westbrook Lincoln County YMCA
- Kevin Neal Siskey YMCA
- Rex Welton Dowd YMCA
- Russ Black Lowe's YMCA
- Ken Gill Steele Creek YMCA
- Greg Kilpatrick McCrorey YMCA
- Charley McNealy Harris YMCA
- Brian Ralph Morrison YMCA
The recipients will be honored at the 2nd Annual George Williams Award Luncheon on Feb. 5.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association