Event InformationBack to Event Listings
Girls Volleyball Team Camp (Overnight)July 10, 2015 - July 12, 2015 5:00 PM - 5:00 PMThe Levine Center for Wellness & Recreation/Curry Arena
Team camp is an intense, structured camp that will allow teams to focus on team development and performance through training with high school teammates and compete against other participating camps teams. Each team will receive quality technical and fundamental instruction, utilizing drills and competition to enhance offensive and defensive performance. Coaches will need to accompany their team.
- Overnight Housing and Dining on Campus
- July 10-12, 2015
- Location: Levine Center/Curry Arena - Queens University of Charlotte
- Times: Check In Friday, July 10, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Check Out Sunday, July 12, 2015 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Grades: 9-12 High School Teams
- Main Contacts: Head Coach Lettie Wilkes firstname.lastname@example.org or Associate Head Coach Tammi Fries email@example.com 704-688-2808
Please fill out and turn in the following form:
Join us to learn about the Bachelor of Science in Nursing tracks at Queens. View Event
Designed for all skill levels who are looking to maximize their volleyball potential. View Event
One day clinic is designed for all skill levels from beginner to advanced who are looking to maximize their abilities in the setting or defensive specialist areas. View Event