McColl School of Business Hosts Global Dialog on Executive Coaching
Later this month, executive coaching leaders from six countries on five continents will convene at Queens University of Charlotte for a global summit called The Future of Coaching. More than 30 people, representing ten coaching organizations, are expected to participate.
Said Dr. John Bennett, director of the McColl School's MS in Executive Coaching program and president of the Graduate School Alliance for Executive Coaching, "This conference marks the first time such a broad and diverse group of leaders has come together for dialog about the critical issues we face in the emerging field of executive coaching. For two days, this will be the center of the coaching universe as we work together, share our collective wisdom, and address key issues such as coach preparation, practice and credentialing."
The summit will be facilitated by Jane Watkins, co-author of the book "Appreciative Inquiry." She is a highly regarded consultant and educator, and a pioneer in large group interventions and social change.
Participating organizations include:
- Association of Coach Training Organizations
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Graduate School Alliance for Executive Coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Australian Psychological Society
- Center for Credentialing and Education
- Society for Consulting Psychology
- Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches
- Coaches and Mentors of South Africa
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- Queens announces addition of NCAA Division II women's field hockey program
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm