McColl School of Business Hosts Global Dialog on Executive Coaching
Later this month, executive coaching leaders from six countries on five continents will convene at Queens University of Charlotte for a global summit called The Future of Coaching. More than 30 people, representing ten coaching organizations, are expected to participate.
Said Dr. John Bennett, director of the McColl School's MS in Executive Coaching program and president of the Graduate School Alliance for Executive Coaching, "This conference marks the first time such a broad and diverse group of leaders has come together for dialog about the critical issues we face in the emerging field of executive coaching. For two days, this will be the center of the coaching universe as we work together, share our collective wisdom, and address key issues such as coach preparation, practice and credentialing."
The summit will be facilitated by Jane Watkins, co-author of the book "Appreciative Inquiry." She is a highly regarded consultant and educator, and a pioneer in large group interventions and social change.
Participating organizations include:
- Association of Coach Training Organizations
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Graduate School Alliance for Executive Coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Australian Psychological Society
- Center for Credentialing and Education
- Society for Consulting Psychology
- Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches
- Coaches and Mentors of South Africa
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline