Helen Hull Presents Paper
07/11/13 - Professor Helen Hull presented a paper on Christopher Marlowe's play Edward II at the Marlowe Society of America's 7th International Marlowe Conference in Staunton, Virginia. Her paper, entitled "Taking Office for Granted in Edward II," considered the play's representation of the importance of officeholding for monarch and subject alike in early modern England.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week