Helen Hull Presents Paper
07/11/13 - Professor Helen Hull presented a paper on Christopher Marlowe's play Edward II at the Marlowe Society of America's 7th International Marlowe Conference in Staunton, Virginia. Her paper, entitled "Taking Office for Granted in Edward II," considered the play's representation of the importance of officeholding for monarch and subject alike in early modern England.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens