Helen Hull Presents Paper
07/11/13 - Professor Helen Hull presented a paper on Christopher Marlowe's play Edward II at the Marlowe Society of America's 7th International Marlowe Conference in Staunton, Virginia. Her paper, entitled "Taking Office for Granted in Edward II," considered the play's representation of the importance of officeholding for monarch and subject alike in early modern England.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon