Helen Hull Presents Paper
07/11/13 - Professor Helen Hull presented a paper on Christopher Marlowe's play Edward II at the Marlowe Society of America's 7th International Marlowe Conference in Staunton, Virginia. Her paper, entitled "Taking Office for Granted in Edward II," considered the play's representation of the importance of officeholding for monarch and subject alike in early modern England.
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together