Helen Hull Presents Paper
07/11/13 - Professor Helen Hull presented a paper on Christopher Marlowe's play Edward II at the Marlowe Society of America's 7th International Marlowe Conference in Staunton, Virginia. Her paper, entitled "Taking Office for Granted in Edward II," considered the play's representation of the importance of officeholding for monarch and subject alike in early modern England.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus