History Major Leaves Lasting Impression in Peru
This past summer Queens was well-represented in countries throughout the world via internship programs. Brandy Baker, a history major at Queens, spent several weeks in Peru working in an art gallery alongside colleagues from the Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol.
"Brandy always showed an impressive interest in learning and developing her language skills. Brandy demonstrated particular eagerness and aptitude for all subjects related to the culture and traditions of the Andean region." said Dr. Diego del Corral, Brandy's internship coordinator. "Thank you for sending once again such an outstanding student."Congratulations Brandy!
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.