History Major Leaves Lasting Impression in Peru
This past summer Queens was well-represented in countries throughout the world via internship programs. Brandy Baker, a history major at Queens, spent several weeks in Peru working in an art gallery alongside colleagues from the Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol.
"Brandy always showed an impressive interest in learning and developing her language skills. Brandy demonstrated particular eagerness and aptitude for all subjects related to the culture and traditions of the Andean region." said Dr. Diego del Corral, Brandy's internship coordinator. "Thank you for sending once again such an outstanding student."Congratulations Brandy!
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study
- Charles Israel Has a Recent Story Published
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- There's a new club in town, and it's making a big splash on campus