History Major Leaves Lasting Impression in Peru
This past summer Queens was well-represented in countries throughout the world via internship programs. Brandy Baker, a history major at Queens, spent several weeks in Peru working in an art gallery alongside colleagues from the Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol.
"Brandy always showed an impressive interest in learning and developing her language skills. Brandy demonstrated particular eagerness and aptitude for all subjects related to the culture and traditions of the Andean region." said Dr. Diego del Corral, Brandy's internship coordinator. "Thank you for sending once again such an outstanding student."Congratulations Brandy!
- The Dean's Digest - January 2015
- Alumnus Malek Jandali '97 To Premiere at Carnegie Hall
- A Master of Business
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens to Host Met Opera Auditions
- '13 Alumna Bree Stallings's Art to be Displayed on Billboards in Charlotte
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN