History Major Leaves Lasting Impression in Peru
This past summer Queens was well-represented in countries throughout the world via internship programs. Brandy Baker, a history major at Queens, spent several weeks in Peru working in an art gallery alongside colleagues from the Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol.
"Brandy always showed an impressive interest in learning and developing her language skills. Brandy demonstrated particular eagerness and aptitude for all subjects related to the culture and traditions of the Andean region." said Dr. Diego del Corral, Brandy's internship coordinator. "Thank you for sending once again such an outstanding student."Congratulations Brandy!
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year