History Major Leaves Lasting Impression in Peru
This past summer Queens was well-represented in countries throughout the world via internship programs. Brandy Baker, a history major at Queens, spent several weeks in Peru working in an art gallery alongside colleagues from the Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol.
"Brandy always showed an impressive interest in learning and developing her language skills. Brandy demonstrated particular eagerness and aptitude for all subjects related to the culture and traditions of the Andean region." said Dr. Diego del Corral, Brandy's internship coordinator. "Thank you for sending once again such an outstanding student."Congratulations Brandy!
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie