History Professor Wins Award
Professor Suzanne Cooper Guasco, chair of the history department, has been awarded the Russel P. Strange Book of the Year Award by the Illinois State Historical Society for her Confronting Slavery: Edward Coles and the Rise of Antislavery Politics in Nineteenth Century America. The award recognizes her publication as the best book on Illinois history published in 2013. The awards banquet will be held at the Illinois Executive Mansion on Saturday, April 26, 2014.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie