History Professor Wins Award
Professor Suzanne Cooper Guasco, chair of the history department, has been awarded the Russel P. Strange Book of the Year Award by the Illinois State Historical Society for her Confronting Slavery: Edward Coles and the Rise of Antislavery Politics in Nineteenth Century America. The award recognizes her publication as the best book on Illinois history published in 2013. The awards banquet will be held at the Illinois Executive Mansion on Saturday, April 26, 2014.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits