History Professor Wins Award
Professor Suzanne Cooper Guasco, chair of the history department, has been awarded the Russel P. Strange Book of the Year Award by the Illinois State Historical Society for her Confronting Slavery: Edward Coles and the Rise of Antislavery Politics in Nineteenth Century America. The award recognizes her publication as the best book on Illinois history published in 2013. The awards banquet will be held at the Illinois Executive Mansion on Saturday, April 26, 2014.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"