History Professor Wins Award
Professor Suzanne Cooper Guasco, chair of the history department, has been awarded the Russel P. Strange Book of the Year Award by the Illinois State Historical Society for her Confronting Slavery: Edward Coles and the Rise of Antislavery Politics in Nineteenth Century America. The award recognizes her publication as the best book on Illinois history published in 2013. The awards banquet will be held at the Illinois Executive Mansion on Saturday, April 26, 2014.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List