History Professor Wins Award
Professor Suzanne Cooper Guasco, chair of the history department, has been awarded the Russel P. Strange Book of the Year Award by the Illinois State Historical Society for her Confronting Slavery: Edward Coles and the Rise of Antislavery Politics in Nineteenth Century America. The award recognizes her publication as the best book on Illinois history published in 2013. The awards banquet will be held at the Illinois Executive Mansion on Saturday, April 26, 2014.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus