It’s “Showtime” for Queens
Showtime's spy-thriller "Homeland" recently filmed on location at Queens. In the scene, lead character Nicholas Brody, played by actor Damian Lewis, drops his daughter off at school. Homeland is filmed in Charlotte, and this is the second time Queens has served as a backdrop for the series.
In fact, Queens' iconic campus-with its Georgian red-brick buildings and lush, Southern landscape-makes it an ideal setting for Charlotte's growing film industry. Queens has hosted everything from movies like "Blood Done Sign My Name" to TV commercials for companies including Belk department stores.
For more information on the Homeland series, visit the Showtime website.
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Welcomes Four More to its Growing Triathlon Team
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement