It’s “Showtime” for Queens
Showtime's spy-thriller "Homeland" recently filmed on location at Queens. In the scene, lead character Nicholas Brody, played by actor Damian Lewis, drops his daughter off at school. Homeland is filmed in Charlotte, and this is the second time Queens has served as a backdrop for the series.
In fact, Queens' iconic campus-with its Georgian red-brick buildings and lush, Southern landscape-makes it an ideal setting for Charlotte's growing film industry. Queens has hosted everything from movies like "Blood Done Sign My Name" to TV commercials for companies including Belk department stores.
For more information on the Homeland series, visit the Showtime website.
- International Teacher Training Develops Leadership and Cultural Competencies Skills in Pre-service Teachers
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Science Methods Students Lead Science Club at Pinewood Genius Hour
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Cato Student Research Leads to Pursuing Grant
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens