It’s “Showtime” for Queens
Showtime's spy-thriller "Homeland" recently filmed on location at Queens. In the scene, lead character Nicholas Brody, played by actor Damian Lewis, drops his daughter off at school. Homeland is filmed in Charlotte, and this is the second time Queens has served as a backdrop for the series.
In fact, Queens' iconic campus-with its Georgian red-brick buildings and lush, Southern landscape-makes it an ideal setting for Charlotte's growing film industry. Queens has hosted everything from movies like "Blood Done Sign My Name" to TV commercials for companies including Belk department stores.
For more information on the Homeland series, visit the Showtime website.
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality