It’s “Showtime” for Queens
Showtime's spy-thriller "Homeland" recently filmed on location at Queens. In the scene, lead character Nicholas Brody, played by actor Damian Lewis, drops his daughter off at school. Homeland is filmed in Charlotte, and this is the second time Queens has served as a backdrop for the series.
In fact, Queens' iconic campus-with its Georgian red-brick buildings and lush, Southern landscape-makes it an ideal setting for Charlotte's growing film industry. Queens has hosted everything from movies like "Blood Done Sign My Name" to TV commercials for companies including Belk department stores.
For more information on the Homeland series, visit the Showtime website.
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future