In Memory of Jennifer Kiffor
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Jennifer Leigh Kiffor, 25, a recent BSN graduate and friend to many in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Kiffor passed away recently after a battle with cancer. She had just accepted a nursing position in the cardiac unit at CMC Main.
She is survived by her husband Zachary and baby son Julian, parents, Daniel and Judith Parow, sisters, Lindsey and Bryanne Parow, paternal grandfather George Parow, maternal grandmother, Phyllis LeShane.
A memorial service is scheduled for Nov. 27, 2011 in the chapel of Raymer Kepner Funeral Home at 1 p.m. The family will receive friends prior to the service starting at noon.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014