In Memory of Jennifer Kiffor
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Jennifer Leigh Kiffor, 25, a recent BSN graduate and friend to many in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Kiffor passed away recently after a battle with cancer. She had just accepted a nursing position in the cardiac unit at CMC Main.
She is survived by her husband Zachary and baby son Julian, parents, Daniel and Judith Parow, sisters, Lindsey and Bryanne Parow, paternal grandfather George Parow, maternal grandmother, Phyllis LeShane.
A memorial service is scheduled for Nov. 27, 2011 in the chapel of Raymer Kepner Funeral Home at 1 p.m. The family will receive friends prior to the service starting at noon.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus