In Memory of Jennifer Kiffor
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Jennifer Leigh Kiffor, 25, a recent BSN graduate and friend to many in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Kiffor passed away recently after a battle with cancer. She had just accepted a nursing position in the cardiac unit at CMC Main.
She is survived by her husband Zachary and baby son Julian, parents, Daniel and Judith Parow, sisters, Lindsey and Bryanne Parow, paternal grandfather George Parow, maternal grandmother, Phyllis LeShane.
A memorial service is scheduled for Nov. 27, 2011 in the chapel of Raymer Kepner Funeral Home at 1 p.m. The family will receive friends prior to the service starting at noon.
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln