In Memory of Jennifer Kiffor
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Jennifer Leigh Kiffor, 25, a recent BSN graduate and friend to many in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Kiffor passed away recently after a battle with cancer. She had just accepted a nursing position in the cardiac unit at CMC Main.
She is survived by her husband Zachary and baby son Julian, parents, Daniel and Judith Parow, sisters, Lindsey and Bryanne Parow, paternal grandfather George Parow, maternal grandmother, Phyllis LeShane.
A memorial service is scheduled for Nov. 27, 2011 in the chapel of Raymer Kepner Funeral Home at 1 p.m. The family will receive friends prior to the service starting at noon.
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference
- Queens Inducts New Trustees Emeriti