In Memory of Jennifer Kiffor
The entire Queens community extends condolences to the family of Jennifer Leigh Kiffor, 25, a recent BSN graduate and friend to many in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Kiffor passed away recently after a battle with cancer. She had just accepted a nursing position in the cardiac unit at CMC Main.
She is survived by her husband Zachary and baby son Julian, parents, Daniel and Judith Parow, sisters, Lindsey and Bryanne Parow, paternal grandfather George Parow, maternal grandmother, Phyllis LeShane.
A memorial service is scheduled for Nov. 27, 2011 in the chapel of Raymer Kepner Funeral Home at 1 p.m. The family will receive friends prior to the service starting at noon.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student