Introducing Director, McColl Alumni & Development, Jamie Grauel
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that Jamie Grauel is now the director of alumni and development for the McColl School of Business.
In this role she will serve as the primary liaison between the McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) and the McColl School as well as working with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle (ELC). She is looking forward to engaging alumni and continuing the McColl experience after they graduate from their respected programs.
Prior to her role at Queens, Jamie served as the coordinator for regional alumni engagement at Elon University. She graduated from University of Tennessee with an M.S. in Sports Management in 2008 and from Elon University with a B.A. in Corporate Communications in 2007.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook