Introducing Director, McColl Alumni & Development, Jamie Grauel
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that Jamie Grauel is now the director of alumni and development for the McColl School of Business.
In this role she will serve as the primary liaison between the McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) and the McColl School as well as working with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle (ELC). She is looking forward to engaging alumni and continuing the McColl experience after they graduate from their respected programs.
Prior to her role at Queens, Jamie served as the coordinator for regional alumni engagement at Elon University. She graduated from University of Tennessee with an M.S. in Sports Management in 2008 and from Elon University with a B.A. in Corporate Communications in 2007.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln