Introducing Director, McColl Alumni & Development, Jamie Grauel
Queens University of Charlotte is proud to announce that Jamie Grauel is now the director of alumni and development for the McColl School of Business.
In this role she will serve as the primary liaison between the McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) and the McColl School as well as working with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle (ELC). She is looking forward to engaging alumni and continuing the McColl experience after they graduate from their respected programs.
Prior to her role at Queens, Jamie served as the coordinator for regional alumni engagement at Elon University. She graduated from University of Tennessee with an M.S. in Sports Management in 2008 and from Elon University with a B.A. in Corporate Communications in 2007.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates