02/11/13 - The Knight School of Communication recently launched the Journal of Digital and Media Literacy. Edited by Dr. Alexis Carreiro, this academic, peer-reviewed journal publishes traditional research articles alongside creative digital projects. It examines the way people use technology to create, sustain, and impact communities on local, national, and global levels.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List