02/11/13 - The Knight School of Communication recently launched the Journal of Digital and Media Literacy. Edited by Dr. Alexis Carreiro, this academic, peer-reviewed journal publishes traditional research articles alongside creative digital projects. It examines the way people use technology to create, sustain, and impact communities on local, national, and global levels.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu