02/11/13 - The Knight School of Communication recently launched the Journal of Digital and Media Literacy. Edited by Dr. Alexis Carreiro, this academic, peer-reviewed journal publishes traditional research articles alongside creative digital projects. It examines the way people use technology to create, sustain, and impact communities on local, national, and global levels.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits