Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
The Jay Bilas Camp is a four-day camp that focuses on fundamental skill development, team play and toughness for young men, ages 15-18. This year, the camp is being held at Queens University of Charlotte in the new state-of-the-art Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation. It will take place June 12-15.
The camp attendees will be using the residence halls, dining and recreational facilities on Queens' beautiful campus located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
The camp is aimed at helping young men who are interested in playing collegiate basketball at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels. Current and past college coaches make up the staff at The Jay Bilas Skills Camp, and ESPN's National Recruiting Director Paul Biancardi and his scouting staff will provide professional evaluations to all the campers.
For more information, visit jaybilas.com.
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens
- Queens MFA Instructor Claudia Rankine Receives NBCC Award
- President Davies to Receive the Sydnor Thompson Community Leader Award
- The Friends of the Library Welcomed Award Winning Authors To Campus
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street