Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
The Jay Bilas Camp is a four-day camp that focuses on fundamental skill development, team play and toughness for young men, ages 15-18. This year, the camp is being held at Queens University of Charlotte in the new state-of-the-art Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation. It will take place June 12-15.
The camp attendees will be using the residence halls, dining and recreational facilities on Queens' beautiful campus located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
The camp is aimed at helping young men who are interested in playing collegiate basketball at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels. Current and past college coaches make up the staff at The Jay Bilas Skills Camp, and ESPN's National Recruiting Director Paul Biancardi and his scouting staff will provide professional evaluations to all the campers.
For more information, visit jaybilas.com.
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2016 Commencement
- Queens Dedicates Campus Spaces to Honor Supportive Donors
- Queens Graduate's Sisters Rally Around Her
- Commencement 2016
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships