Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
The Jay Bilas Camp is a four-day camp that focuses on fundamental skill development, team play and toughness for young men, ages 15-18. This year, the camp is being held at Queens University of Charlotte in the new state-of-the-art Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation. It will take place June 12-15.
The camp attendees will be using the residence halls, dining and recreational facilities on Queens' beautiful campus located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
The camp is aimed at helping young men who are interested in playing collegiate basketball at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels. Current and past college coaches make up the staff at The Jay Bilas Skills Camp, and ESPN's National Recruiting Director Paul Biancardi and his scouting staff will provide professional evaluations to all the campers.
For more information, visit jaybilas.com.
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future