Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
The Jay Bilas Camp is a four-day camp that focuses on fundamental skill development, team play and toughness for young men, ages 15-18. This year, the camp is being held at Queens University of Charlotte in the new state-of-the-art Levine Center for Wellness and Recreation. It will take place June 12-15.
The camp attendees will be using the residence halls, dining and recreational facilities on Queens' beautiful campus located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte.
The camp is aimed at helping young men who are interested in playing collegiate basketball at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels. Current and past college coaches make up the staff at The Jay Bilas Skills Camp, and ESPN's National Recruiting Director Paul Biancardi and his scouting staff will provide professional evaluations to all the campers.
For more information, visit jaybilas.com.
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Jennifer Hull, Assistant Director
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014