Jerry Colbert participates in play
04/22/12 - Jerry Colbert, Drama, participated in a staged reading of the play "8" at the Actors' Theatre of Charlotte. It was part of a national project by theatres throughout the country. The play recreated the court hearing that overturned California's Proposition 8, the amendment against gay marriage. It certainly was topical for North Carolina today.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together