John Bennett Appointed to Journal Board
John Bennett, of the McColl School of Business, was appointed to the Editorial Board of the International Coaching Psychology Review. This publication is sponsored by The British Psychological Society. Dr. Bennett is the second person from the United States to serve on the Board.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"