Professor John Bennett Releases New Book
Queens Professor John Bennett recently released his book, "Coaching for Change," which explains the theories behind both coaching and change and includes practical sections on developing coaching skills.
"Coaching for Change" is a valuable book for students on coaching, change management or organization development courses, as well as professionals who want to develop their skills to drive successful change within their organizations. No longer reserved as a perk for those at "the top of the house," coaching in organizations is now recognized as a core skill set for managers and leaders at all levels and for peers who support peers, both internally and externally.
Bennett is a professor of behavioral science, director of the MS in Executive Coaching program and associate director of the MS in Organization Development program at the McColl School of Business. He has also been an executive coach and consultant for nearly 15 years, helping individuals, teams and organizations in a variety of industries prepare for, excel through and improve through change for nearly 15 years.
Bennett is the author of numerous articles about building organizational resilience to change, coaching, communication, innovative team based management and leadership as well as two other books: "Leading the Edge of Change" and "The Essential Network."
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Jennifer Hull, Assistant Director
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People