Professor John Bennett Releases New Book
Queens Professor John Bennett recently released his book, "Coaching for Change," which explains the theories behind both coaching and change and includes practical sections on developing coaching skills.
"Coaching for Change" is a valuable book for students on coaching, change management or organization development courses, as well as professionals who want to develop their skills to drive successful change within their organizations. No longer reserved as a perk for those at "the top of the house," coaching in organizations is now recognized as a core skill set for managers and leaders at all levels and for peers who support peers, both internally and externally.
Bennett is a professor of behavioral science, director of the MS in Executive Coaching program and associate director of the MS in Organization Development program at the McColl School of Business. He has also been an executive coach and consultant for nearly 15 years, helping individuals, teams and organizations in a variety of industries prepare for, excel through and improve through change for nearly 15 years.
Bennett is the author of numerous articles about building organizational resilience to change, coaching, communication, innovative team based management and leadership as well as two other books: "Leading the Edge of Change" and "The Essential Network."
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln