Professor John Bennett Releases New Book
Queens Professor John Bennett recently released his book, "Coaching for Change," which explains the theories behind both coaching and change and includes practical sections on developing coaching skills.
"Coaching for Change" is a valuable book for students on coaching, change management or organization development courses, as well as professionals who want to develop their skills to drive successful change within their organizations. No longer reserved as a perk for those at "the top of the house," coaching in organizations is now recognized as a core skill set for managers and leaders at all levels and for peers who support peers, both internally and externally.
Bennett is a professor of behavioral science, director of the MS in Executive Coaching program and associate director of the MS in Organization Development program at the McColl School of Business. He has also been an executive coach and consultant for nearly 15 years, helping individuals, teams and organizations in a variety of industries prepare for, excel through and improve through change for nearly 15 years.
Bennett is the author of numerous articles about building organizational resilience to change, coaching, communication, innovative team based management and leadership as well as two other books: "Leading the Edge of Change" and "The Essential Network."
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens to Host Met Opera Auditions
- '13 Alumna Bree Stallings's Art to be Displayed on Billboards in Charlotte
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014