Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu Present Collaborative Research on Plagiarism
Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu presented their collaborative research on plagiarism causes, perceptions and prevention, and the development of a writing a literature review teaching tool at the North Carolina Statewide Writing Center Network Conference. The University of Greensboro conference on November 16 focused on turning research into practice.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week