Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu Present Collaborative Research on Plagiarism
Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu presented their collaborative research on plagiarism causes, perceptions and prevention, and the development of a writing a literature review teaching tool at the North Carolina Statewide Writing Center Network Conference. The University of Greensboro conference on November 16 focused on turning research into practice.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List