Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu Present Collaborative Research on Plagiarism
Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu presented their collaborative research on plagiarism causes, perceptions and prevention, and the development of a writing a literature review teaching tool at the North Carolina Statewide Writing Center Network Conference. The University of Greensboro conference on November 16 focused on turning research into practice.
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together