Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu Present Collaborative Research on Plagiarism
Joli McClelland and Jenn Goddu presented their collaborative research on plagiarism causes, perceptions and prevention, and the development of a writing a literature review teaching tool at the North Carolina Statewide Writing Center Network Conference. The University of Greensboro conference on November 16 focused on turning research into practice.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations