Julie Funderburk Participates in Cyberspace Literary Event
01/17/13 - Julie Funderburk recently participated in a live cyberspace literary event that featured writers across the country reading via web cam to mark the release of "Hayden's Ferry Review, Issue 51: In the Dark," a semi-annual journal of literature and art from Arizona State University. Julie's prose piece "The Necessary Take-Off," where she explores her writing process and the role of image, has also been published in a contributor's spotlight here.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon