Julie Funderburk Participates in Cyberspace Literary Event
01/17/13 - Julie Funderburk recently participated in a live cyberspace literary event that featured writers across the country reading via web cam to mark the release of "Hayden's Ferry Review, Issue 51: In the Dark," a semi-annual journal of literature and art from Arizona State University. Julie's prose piece "The Necessary Take-Off," where she explores her writing process and the role of image, has also been published in a contributor's spotlight here.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week