Julie Funderburk Participates in Cyberspace Literary Event
01/17/13 - Julie Funderburk recently participated in a live cyberspace literary event that featured writers across the country reading via web cam to mark the release of "Hayden's Ferry Review, Issue 51: In the Dark," a semi-annual journal of literature and art from Arizona State University. Julie's prose piece "The Necessary Take-Off," where she explores her writing process and the role of image, has also been published in a contributor's spotlight here.
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States