Julie Funderburk Participates in Cyberspace Literary Event
01/17/13 - Julie Funderburk recently participated in a live cyberspace literary event that featured writers across the country reading via web cam to mark the release of "Hayden's Ferry Review, Issue 51: In the Dark," a semi-annual journal of literature and art from Arizona State University. Julie's prose piece "The Necessary Take-Off," where she explores her writing process and the role of image, has also been published in a contributor's spotlight here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook