Julie Funderburk Participates in Cyberspace Literary Event
01/17/13 - Julie Funderburk recently participated in a live cyberspace literary event that featured writers across the country reading via web cam to mark the release of "Hayden's Ferry Review, Issue 51: In the Dark," a semi-annual journal of literature and art from Arizona State University. Julie's prose piece "The Necessary Take-Off," where she explores her writing process and the role of image, has also been published in a contributor's spotlight here.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens