Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
Julie Funderburk, of the English Department, has a forthcoming chapbook collection of poetry, Thoughts to Fold into Birds, from Unicorn Press; she will be signing preliminary copies at the Association of Writers and Writing Programs conference in Seattle next week. The official release is in May 2014. Two poems, "Landscape of the Widowed" and "A Girl Reaches," are forthcoming in the Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.