Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
Julie Funderburk, of the English Department, has a forthcoming chapbook collection of poetry, Thoughts to Fold into Birds, from Unicorn Press; she will be signing preliminary copies at the Association of Writers and Writing Programs conference in Seattle next week. The official release is in May 2014. Two poems, "Landscape of the Widowed" and "A Girl Reaches," are forthcoming in the Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review.
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte