Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
Julie Funderburk, of the English Department, has a forthcoming chapbook collection of poetry, Thoughts to Fold into Birds, from Unicorn Press; she will be signing preliminary copies at the Association of Writers and Writing Programs conference in Seattle next week. The official release is in May 2014. Two poems, "Landscape of the Widowed" and "A Girl Reaches," are forthcoming in the Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon