Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
Julie Funderburk, of the English Department, has a forthcoming chapbook collection of poetry, Thoughts to Fold into Birds, from Unicorn Press; she will be signing preliminary copies at the Association of Writers and Writing Programs conference in Seattle next week. The official release is in May 2014. Two poems, "Landscape of the Widowed" and "A Girl Reaches," are forthcoming in the Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations