Julie Funderburk's Poetry Published
Two poems by Julie Funderburk of the English Department have been published by The Waywiser Press to honor her semi-finalist status for The Anthony Hecht Poetry Prize. The poems "Pompeii Redux" and "How I Was Saved" are available here.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List