EMBA Alumni/Student Connection: Mentoring & The Business Plan Competition
Since graduating from the McColl School's Executive MBA program in 2011, Kelli Price has made it a priority to keep in touch with her alma mater. Price, who has an accomplished
The student team consists of six students and is working on the execution of Protech, a HeadPro Inc. product that reduces the impact to the head from sports related collisions. "Kelli gave us great insight advice from the start; specifically, she encouraged us to make sure we planned our schedule at an appropriate pace. This made all the difference because of the large workload in our exciting - yet busy - final semester," said teammate Helen Pattichides. "She also reminded us how useful constructive criticism could be, and this allowed us to use difference of opinion to our advantage." Another teammate, Rasheen Williams, commented, "It is comforting to know Kelli is only a phone call or email away. She has been in our shoes and was on a team that produced a winning business plan!"
Price completed her EMBA in 2011 while juggling her work as Senior Vice President of People at Premier, Inc., various nonprofit commitments including Go Red for the American Heart Association, serving Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards Program, and finding time to devote to her family, including her husband, Ron Price and their two grown children Katie and Aaron. In addition to her work mentoring students, Price stays connected to Queens the through Learning Society and the HR Leadership Forum.
For information on volunteering with your alma mater, contact Jamie Grauel at email@example.com.
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- Class of 2013 Inducted into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- The Dean's Digest - October 2013
- Exceeding goals in the Wireman Golf Tournament
- Queens Graduates Its Inaugural School Executive Leadership Academy Cohort
- The Dean's Digest - September 2013
- The McColl School of Business Launches Banking Initiative
- Professor John Bennett Releases New Book