Knight School Alum wins PRSA Award
Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, graduated from the Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte, Magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication and a minor in graphic design.
"The PRSA Charlotte Young Professional Award honors a younger member of the chapter, with less than seven years of industry experience, who exemplifies strong professional capabilities, leadership qualities, service to the public relations community and a respected character. Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, is this year's winner. This award will be presented to Podair by the 2010 award recipient, Ryan McShane from Taylor Strategy.
"These three professionals exemplify excellence in public relations at all levels," said Benny Smith, president of PRSA Charlotte. "Each has made significant contributions to our profession and community and we're proud to recognize them."
The PRSA Charlotte Awards Celebration will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 14 at Byron's in the Design Center of the Carolinas." PRSA Charlotte.org
Congratulations to Elisabeth.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List