Knight School Alum wins PRSA Award
Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, graduated from the Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte, Magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication and a minor in graphic design.
"The PRSA Charlotte Young Professional Award honors a younger member of the chapter, with less than seven years of industry experience, who exemplifies strong professional capabilities, leadership qualities, service to the public relations community and a respected character. Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, is this year's winner. This award will be presented to Podair by the 2010 award recipient, Ryan McShane from Taylor Strategy.
"These three professionals exemplify excellence in public relations at all levels," said Benny Smith, president of PRSA Charlotte. "Each has made significant contributions to our profession and community and we're proud to recognize them."
The PRSA Charlotte Awards Celebration will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 14 at Byron's in the Design Center of the Carolinas." PRSA Charlotte.org
Congratulations to Elisabeth.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens