Knight School Alum wins PRSA Award
Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, graduated from the Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte, Magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication and a minor in graphic design.
"The PRSA Charlotte Young Professional Award honors a younger member of the chapter, with less than seven years of industry experience, who exemplifies strong professional capabilities, leadership qualities, service to the public relations community and a respected character. Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, is this year's winner. This award will be presented to Podair by the 2010 award recipient, Ryan McShane from Taylor Strategy.
"These three professionals exemplify excellence in public relations at all levels," said Benny Smith, president of PRSA Charlotte. "Each has made significant contributions to our profession and community and we're proud to recognize them."
The PRSA Charlotte Awards Celebration will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 14 at Byron's in the Design Center of the Carolinas." PRSA Charlotte.org
Congratulations to Elisabeth.
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility