Knight School Alum wins PRSA Award
Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, graduated from the Knight School of Communication at Queens University of Charlotte, Magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication and a minor in graphic design.
"The PRSA Charlotte Young Professional Award honors a younger member of the chapter, with less than seven years of industry experience, who exemplifies strong professional capabilities, leadership qualities, service to the public relations community and a respected character. Elisabeth Podair, Account Executive for Spark Strategic Ideas, is this year's winner. This award will be presented to Podair by the 2010 award recipient, Ryan McShane from Taylor Strategy.
"These three professionals exemplify excellence in public relations at all levels," said Benny Smith, president of PRSA Charlotte. "Each has made significant contributions to our profession and community and we're proud to recognize them."
The PRSA Charlotte Awards Celebration will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 14 at Byron's in the Design Center of the Carolinas." PRSA Charlotte.org
Congratulations to Elisabeth.
- Dr. Roger Baumgarte, author of "Friends Beyond Borders," to present at Queens
- Triathlete Holly Annas '12 demonstrates world-class endurance and enthusiasm
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- Queens takes part in the Campus Election Engagement Project
- Internship & Career Programs Welcomes Jennifer Hull, Assistant Director
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People