Knight School seeking Digital Producers
The Knight School of Communication is looking for students to serve as Digital Producers who will support Knight Vision initiatives in digital and media literacy and civic engagement. Students with experience and passion in writing, editing, video and film production, photography, audio production, and web development are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dependable, professional team-player who is willing to learn new skills in digital and media literacy.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Dr. Alexis Carreiro or Bob Page, Knight Web Editor at email@example.com.
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu