Knight School seeking Digital Producers
The Knight School of Communication is looking for students to serve as Digital Producers who will support Knight Vision initiatives in digital and media literacy and civic engagement. Students with experience and passion in writing, editing, video and film production, photography, audio production, and web development are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dependable, professional team-player who is willing to learn new skills in digital and media literacy.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Dr. Alexis Carreiro or Bob Page, Knight Web Editor at email@example.com.
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success
- Chi Omega Raises $6,000 to Grant a Little Girl's Wish