Knight School seeking Digital Producers
The Knight School of Communication is looking for students to serve as Digital Producers who will support Knight Vision initiatives in digital and media literacy and civic engagement. Students with experience and passion in writing, editing, video and film production, photography, audio production, and web development are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dependable, professional team-player who is willing to learn new skills in digital and media literacy.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Dr. Alexis Carreiro or Bob Page, Knight Web Editor at email@example.com.
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International
- Queens Students Raise $26,000 for St. Jude and Become Top Fundraising School in the Southeast
- Queens to Dedicate Porter B. Byrum Hall in Honor of Largest Gift in the University’s History
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- Royals Field Hockey Signs First Student-Athlete
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- Eboo Patel, Interfaith Champion, to Speak at Queens