Knight School seeking Digital Producers
The Knight School of Communication is looking for students to serve as Digital Producers who will support Knight Vision initiatives in digital and media literacy and civic engagement. Students with experience and passion in writing, editing, video and film production, photography, audio production, and web development are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dependable, professional team-player who is willing to learn new skills in digital and media literacy.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Dr. Alexis Carreiro or Bob Page, Knight Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook