Knight School seeking Digital Producers
The Knight School of Communication is looking for students to serve as Digital Producers who will support Knight Vision initiatives in digital and media literacy and civic engagement. Students with experience and passion in writing, editing, video and film production, photography, audio production, and web development are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dependable, professional team-player who is willing to learn new skills in digital and media literacy.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Dr. Alexis Carreiro or Bob Page, Knight Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens participate in the Washington Model for the Organizaton of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia