Knight co-hosts event with The McClatchy Company
09/14/11 - The Knight School of Communication along with The McClatchy Company is co-sponsoring an Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) Customized Watchdog Training session Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15. Reporters around the region will come to Queens University of Charlotte for this two-day event to learn the tools to help them become better and faster watchdog journalists. For more information, click here.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.