Knight co-hosts event with The McClatchy Company
09/14/11 - The Knight School of Communication along with The McClatchy Company is co-sponsoring an Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) Customized Watchdog Training session Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15. Reporters around the region will come to Queens University of Charlotte for this two-day event to learn the tools to help them become better and faster watchdog journalists. For more information, click here.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"