Knight co-hosts event with The McClatchy Company
09/14/11 - The Knight School of Communication along with The McClatchy Company is co-sponsoring an Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) Customized Watchdog Training session Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15. Reporters around the region will come to Queens University of Charlotte for this two-day event to learn the tools to help them become better and faster watchdog journalists. For more information, click here.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus