Knight co-hosts event with The McClatchy Company
09/14/11 - The Knight School of Communication along with The McClatchy Company is co-sponsoring an Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) Customized Watchdog Training session Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15. Reporters around the region will come to Queens University of Charlotte for this two-day event to learn the tools to help them become better and faster watchdog journalists. For more information, click here.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits