Knight co-hosts event with The McClatchy Company
09/14/11 - The Knight School of Communication along with The McClatchy Company is co-sponsoring an Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) Customized Watchdog Training session Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15. Reporters around the region will come to Queens University of Charlotte for this two-day event to learn the tools to help them become better and faster watchdog journalists. For more information, click here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook