Knight graduates 9 Masters students
Congratulations to the Knight School of Communication Masters program graduates. At the commencement ceremony on Friday evening, these students received their Master of Arts in Organizational and Strategic Communication.
Embracing the Knight school vision, Always Current, Always Connected, the twittersphere was alive before, during, and after Graduate Commencement as Knight M.A. Comm students live tweeted their ceremony.
The Knight School held a reception for the graduates and their proud families following the ceremony. During this reception, the first annual Faculty Service Award and Student Service Award were presented. These awards recognize a graduate faculty member and a student for excellent service to the graduate program throughout the year and are selected by current students and faculty respectively. Bill Gary, 2010-2011 Social Chair, presented Dr. Kim Weller Gregory with the Faculty Service Award and current student, David Owens-Hill presented Bill Gary with the Student Service Award.
Each of these students worked very hard throughout their time in the Knight School and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Welcomes Four More to its Growing Triathlon Team
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement