Knight graduates 9 Masters students
Congratulations to the Knight School of Communication Masters program graduates. At the commencement ceremony on Friday evening, these students received their Master of Arts in Organizational and Strategic Communication.
Embracing the Knight school vision, Always Current, Always Connected, the twittersphere was alive before, during, and after Graduate Commencement as Knight M.A. Comm students live tweeted their ceremony.
The Knight School held a reception for the graduates and their proud families following the ceremony. During this reception, the first annual Faculty Service Award and Student Service Award were presented. These awards recognize a graduate faculty member and a student for excellent service to the graduate program throughout the year and are selected by current students and faculty respectively. Bill Gary, 2010-2011 Social Chair, presented Dr. Kim Weller Gregory with the Faculty Service Award and current student, David Owens-Hill presented Bill Gary with the Student Service Award.
Each of these students worked very hard throughout their time in the Knight School and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.
- Queens welcomes the Charlotte Hornets Executive Team to campus
- Attorney General Roy Cooper educates college consumers at Queens
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 List
- Everett Library gets a stunning transformation
- Queens' English Instructor Sarah Creech releases her first novel
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum