Knight graduates 9 Masters students
Congratulations to the Knight School of Communication Masters program graduates. At the commencement ceremony on Friday evening, these students received their Master of Arts in Organizational and Strategic Communication.
Embracing the Knight school vision, Always Current, Always Connected, the twittersphere was alive before, during, and after Graduate Commencement as Knight M.A. Comm students live tweeted their ceremony.
The Knight School held a reception for the graduates and their proud families following the ceremony. During this reception, the first annual Faculty Service Award and Student Service Award were presented. These awards recognize a graduate faculty member and a student for excellent service to the graduate program throughout the year and are selected by current students and faculty respectively. Bill Gary, 2010-2011 Social Chair, presented Dr. Kim Weller Gregory with the Faculty Service Award and current student, David Owens-Hill presented Bill Gary with the Student Service Award.
Each of these students worked very hard throughout their time in the Knight School and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association