Knight graduates 9 Masters students
Congratulations to the Knight School of Communication Masters program graduates. At the commencement ceremony on Friday evening, these students received their Master of Arts in Organizational and Strategic Communication.
Embracing the Knight school vision, Always Current, Always Connected, the twittersphere was alive before, during, and after Graduate Commencement as Knight M.A. Comm students live tweeted their ceremony.
The Knight School held a reception for the graduates and their proud families following the ceremony. During this reception, the first annual Faculty Service Award and Student Service Award were presented. These awards recognize a graduate faculty member and a student for excellent service to the graduate program throughout the year and are selected by current students and faculty respectively. Bill Gary, 2010-2011 Social Chair, presented Dr. Kim Weller Gregory with the Faculty Service Award and current student, David Owens-Hill presented Bill Gary with the Student Service Award.
Each of these students worked very hard throughout their time in the Knight School and we wish them the best in their future endeavors.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing