Linda Pastryk Selected as Contributing Writer
Linda Pastryk (Art History/Architecture) has been selected as a contributing writer for the École biblique et archéologique française de Jérusalem. She will be writing on religion and art for the École's Direction scientifique de La Bible en ses Traditions.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts