MSAA Tuition Discount Program
Are you missing your experience as a McColl School student? Would you like to relive those days (at nearly half the price)? We are offering a special opportunity to our McColl School of Business graduates!
- You must have completed one of the degree-granting programs: Executive MBA, Professional MBA, MS in Organization Development, or MS in Executive Coaching.
- You may receive a 50% tuition discount (based on the current PMBA/MSOD new student rate) for up to 3 courses (9 credit hours).
- You are responsible for any books, instructional materials fees, and/or trip costs.
- You will be enrolled in non-degree status, but courses and grades will appear on your transcript.
- If you do not wish to receive a grade in a course, you may audit it at this rate.
- This opportunity may be used to complete the three core courses for the Coaching Certificate Program.
- Contact Elizabeth Henderson, Director of Graduate Admissions at the McColl School, with questions and to apply.
- Availability of any course is on a space available basis. Current students have priority when space is limited.
- Only 3 credit hour courses in the MSOD and PMBA programs are available at the discounted tuition rate. (BUSN/ODEV 600 is not available.)
- Enrollment in any course may be subject to normal prerequisites.
- This discount may not be applied retroactively to any previous courses taken before or after graduation from your MSB graduate program.
- Financial aid and fellowships are not available.
- You may enroll in a total of 3 courses (9 credit hours) at the discounted rate and must be readmitted each term that you decide to take a course.
- McColl School alumni of our graduate degree programs are also eligible for a 10% discount on our certificate programs housed within the Executive Leadership Institute's Professional Development Center.
- Contact Andrea Kiessling, Director of the Professional Development Center, with questions.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie