The McColl School of Business celebrates the holidays
On December 7 McColl School alumni, students, faculty and staff gathered at the home of President Pamela Davies to celebrate the holidays. In addition to fellowship and connecting with friends, this year's gala was special because it honored those who support the McColl School of Business and Queens through an annual gift to the university.
Those in attendance enjoyed the evening and the opportunity to catch up with old classmates and professors. See below for pictures from the event.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits