The McColl School of Business celebrates the holidays
On December 7 McColl School alumni, students, faculty and staff gathered at the home of President Pamela Davies to celebrate the holidays. In addition to fellowship and connecting with friends, this year's gala was special because it honored those who support the McColl School of Business and Queens through an annual gift to the university.
Those in attendance enjoyed the evening and the opportunity to catch up with old classmates and professors. See below for pictures from the event.
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- World of Work classes give students an edge in the job market
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published