The McColl School of Business celebrates the holidays
On December 7 McColl School alumni, students, faculty and staff gathered at the home of President Pamela Davies to celebrate the holidays. In addition to fellowship and connecting with friends, this year's gala was special because it honored those who support the McColl School of Business and Queens through an annual gift to the university.
Those in attendance enjoyed the evening and the opportunity to catch up with old classmates and professors. See below for pictures from the event.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List