The McColl School of Business celebrates the holidays
On December 7 McColl School alumni, students, faculty and staff gathered at the home of President Pamela Davies to celebrate the holidays. In addition to fellowship and connecting with friends, this year's gala was special because it honored those who support the McColl School of Business and Queens through an annual gift to the university.
Those in attendance enjoyed the evening and the opportunity to catch up with old classmates and professors. See below for pictures from the event.
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion