The McColl School of Business celebrates the holidays
On December 7 McColl School alumni, students, faculty and staff gathered at the home of President Pamela Davies to celebrate the holidays. In addition to fellowship and connecting with friends, this year's gala was special because it honored those who support the McColl School of Business and Queens through an annual gift to the university.
Those in attendance enjoyed the evening and the opportunity to catch up with old classmates and professors. See below for pictures from the event.
- International Teacher Training Develops Leadership and Cultural Competencies Skills in Pre-service Teachers
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Science Methods Students Lead Science Club at Pinewood Genius Hour
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Cato Student Research Leads to Pursuing Grant
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens