MSEC Program earns approval from Center for Credentialing & Education
The MSEC Program at Queens University of Charlotte develops skilled change agents who are dedicated to improving personal and organizational performance through the utilization of behavioral science interventions in planned change efforts. The MSEC program, the only MS degree of its kind in the nation, is a 36-credit hour program designed for working professional who are interested in designing and leading organizational change. The MSEC Program focuses on the attributes needed to successfully intervene and support individual and team development and achievement of business outcomes. Graduates will now be eligible to become Board Certified Coaches.
The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) created the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential as a means to independently verify that applicants have met professional coaching competency standards established by CCE and subject matter experts. These standards reflect the common knowledge, skills and abilities of a professional coach.
The BCC is a mark of quality. It demonstrates to the public that a professional coach has:
· Met educational and training requirements
· Passed a psychometrically sound coach-specific examination
· Obtained experience in the field of coaching
· Professional peer references
· Accountability to an enforceable ethics code
· Commitment to continuing education
The achievement of the Board Certified Coach credential solidifies the professional identity of the coach. The BCC credential is attractive to professionals who would like to provide independent third-party verification that they have achieved certain coaching competency standards.
For more about the MSEC program visit www.queens.edu/msec
- Queens Announces MFA Faculty Readings
- The Dean's Digest - May 2013
- New Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Inaugural MS in Executive Coaching Class Graduates
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Sarah Creech's Novel Debut
- Spring MSOD Capstone Presentations
- Dr. Kevin L. Burke Presents on Contracts and Incentives
- Professor Bowen Talks to Charlotte Observer
- 2013 Commencement Speakers Each Have Made a Difference