Master of Science in Executive Coaching: Inaugural cohort comes to campus
The MSEC program is the first of its kind in North America.
The McColl School of Business is proud to have the inaugural cohort of its new Master of Science in Executive Coaching program on campus. It's the first of its kind in the United States, and the class of 2013 includes 13 exceptional students from three states and D.C.
"This program is perfect for taking my coaching career to the next level," said student Henry Lescault, who works for the Justice Department in Washington, D.C. He came across the program online and knew it was the right fit after speaking with Director Dr. John Bennett.
"The blend of leadership and coaching is stellar," said Lescault, who already has a coaching certificate. "It’s a very empowering, practical program."
Madelon Capozziello of Charlotte, N.C., quit her job in the health care field to immerse herself in both the MSEC and Master of Science in Organization Development programs. For her, interacting with classmates from a wide range of professional backgrounds has been one of the most valuable parts of the cohort thus far.
“The quality of students makes this an enriching experience," she said. "We can learn as much from each other as the professor."
Classes in the 24-month program meet three times per year for eight consecutive days. Students in the current cohort will be on campus through Saturday, May 14.
For more information about the MSEC program, click here.
For a recent article on the MSEC program, click here.
Queens University of Charlotte is a private, co-ed, Presbyterian-affiliated comprehensive university with a commitment to both liberal arts and professional studies. Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, Queens serves approximately 2,700 undergraduate and graduate students through its College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Wayland H. Cato, Jr. School of Education, the James L. Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and the Andrew Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School