McArthur featured in Charlotte Observer
09/30/11 - John A. McArthur, an assistant professor and director of undergraduate programs in the Knight School was featured on the opinion page in the Charlotte Observer. The op-ed, Town crier? Villiage idiot? We each have a role in public space, discusses the role of individuals in our global village.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers