McColl Alumni Win Baylor Case Competition
A group of McColl School graduates - Mike Alexander, PMBA '09; Jud Allen, PMBA '09; Vance Hodges, PMBA '08; Jennifer Frankovich Lovett, PMBA '08; Steve Marinelli, PMBA '09; Darren Smith, PMBA '09; Toni Sikes, MSOD '10; Sarah Burrill Stewart, PMBA '08; Margaret Jane Willoughby, PMBA '08; and Ben Wong, PMBA '09 - took home the first-place prize at the Student Case Research Competition on January 13, 2011, hosted by the Baylor Entrepreneurship Department and the United States Association of Small Business Education (USASBE).
Twenty-six universities from around the world submitted student cases and accompanying instructor's manuals to the competition, and six finalists were selected for the reviewers in the fall of 2010. The six finalist universities were: IBS Hyderabad, IFHE Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India; Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Canada; Queens University of Charlotte, North Carolina; Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama; University of Colorado at Boulder; Wayne State University.
The Queens group won the first-place price for their "U.S. National Whitewater Center" case. The second- and third-place cases were, respectively: "SKS Microfinance: Managing Growth and Continuity of a Social Enterprise," - IBS Hyderabad, India; and "Tendril Networks, Inc.," - University of Colorado at Boulder.
The McColl School of Business and Queens congratulates this group of alumni on outstanding work!
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game