McColl School Corporate Networking Events
The McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) supports graduates by connecting, engaging and empowering lifelong relationships with fellow alumni, current students, faculty, staff and friends of the McColl School of Business.
The McColl alumni network consists of over 1800 graduates of the McColl School of Business. A large portion of those alumni have built careers and reside in the Charlotte area, providing an abdundance of opportunities to network and build lifelong relationships. One way alumni stay connected is through corpoorate affinity groups. These groups provide forums for McColl School alumni and current students employed by various organizations to gather, network, share ideas outside of their particular business units, and stay engaged with the McColl School and Queens University of Charlotte.
There are several upcoming corporate networking events sponsored by the McColl School of Business and McColl Affinity Programs. Please note that you must be employed by the company (or the guest of an employee) to attend the event. McColl School alumni, students and anyone interested in learning about the McColl School Graduate Programs is welcome!
Ally Networking Breakfast - Tuesday, February 24
Duke Energy Networking Lunch - Tuesday, March 4
Wells Fargo Networking Reception - Tuesday, March 11
Bank of America Networking Reception - Tuesday, March 18
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics