McColl School Corporate Networking Events
The McColl School Alumni Association (MSAA) supports graduates by connecting, engaging and empowering lifelong relationships with fellow alumni, current students, faculty, staff and friends of the McColl School of Business.
The McColl alumni network consists of over 1800 graduates of the McColl School of Business. A large portion of those alumni have built careers and reside in the Charlotte area, providing an abdundance of opportunities to network and build lifelong relationships. One way alumni stay connected is through corpoorate affinity groups. These groups provide forums for McColl School alumni and current students employed by various organizations to gather, network, share ideas outside of their particular business units, and stay engaged with the McColl School and Queens University of Charlotte.
There are several upcoming corporate networking events sponsored by the McColl School of Business and McColl Affinity Programs. Please note that you must be employed by the company (or the guest of an employee) to attend the event. McColl School alumni, students and anyone interested in learning about the McColl School Graduate Programs is welcome!
Ally Networking Breakfast - Tuesday, February 24
Duke Energy Networking Lunch - Tuesday, March 4
Wells Fargo Networking Reception - Tuesday, March 11
Bank of America Networking Reception - Tuesday, March 18
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.