McColl School Lecture event covered in local media
Former Shell Oil executive, author, and founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy, John Hofmeister visited the McColl School for a lecture and booksigning on June 30th. The event was covered regionally by The Charlotte Observer, WCNC, FOX Charlotte, and News 14 Carolina.
Click below to view coverage from..
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte
- Schmoozapalooza Offers Networking Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Queens Hosts Adaptive First Swim Clinic
- Queens Becomes Official Affiliate of Hillel International