McColl School Lecture event covered in local media
Former Shell Oil executive, author, and founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy, John Hofmeister visited the McColl School for a lecture and booksigning on June 30th. The event was covered regionally by The Charlotte Observer, WCNC, FOX Charlotte, and News 14 Carolina.
Click below to view coverage from..
- Queens Celebrates Leaders at Student Life Awards
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Alumni Reunion 2016 Welcomes Over 200 Alumni
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Brand Awakening
- Students 'Rock the Mock' and Gain Invaluable Interview Experience
- Scholars Luncheon Celebrates Donors and the Queens Experience
- Students Raise Over $45,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Affirming Queens' Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion