McColl School Lecture event covered in local media
Former Shell Oil executive, author, and founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy, John Hofmeister visited the McColl School for a lecture and booksigning on June 30th. The event was covered regionally by The Charlotte Observer, WCNC, FOX Charlotte, and News 14 Carolina.
Click below to view coverage from..
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School