McColl School Lecture event covered in local media
Former Shell Oil executive, author, and founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy, John Hofmeister visited the McColl School for a lecture and booksigning on June 30th. The event was covered regionally by The Charlotte Observer, WCNC, FOX Charlotte, and News 14 Carolina.
Click below to view coverage from..
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing