McColl School earns ‘premier chapter’ title for Beta Gamma Sigma
The McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte, who established a collegiate chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma in 2008, was named a Premier Chapter for the 2009-2010 academic year. This designation is given to those chapters with an acceptance rate that indicate a value of academic excellence and where the faculty officers of the chapter work diligently to enhance the organization's stature on campus.
This level of achievement allows the Queens chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma to participate in several initiatives such as the Beta Gamma Sigma Matching Funds Scholarship Program, pre-qualification to participate in the Outstanding Collegiate Chapter competition and the Outstanding Collegiate Chapter Advisor Competition and invitation to one of the Society's Collegiate Chapter Officer Training Seminars.
The Queens University chapter offers invitations to join Beta Gamma Sigma to junior and senior undergraduate students who rank in the academic top 10% of business majors.
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- A Master of Business
- The Dean's Digest - January 2015
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014