McColl School earns ‘premier chapter’ title for Beta Gamma Sigma
The McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte, who established a collegiate chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma in 2008, was named a Premier Chapter for the 2009-2010 academic year. This designation is given to those chapters with an acceptance rate that indicate a value of academic excellence and where the faculty officers of the chapter work diligently to enhance the organization's stature on campus.
This level of achievement allows the Queens chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma to participate in several initiatives such as the Beta Gamma Sigma Matching Funds Scholarship Program, pre-qualification to participate in the Outstanding Collegiate Chapter competition and the Outstanding Collegiate Chapter Advisor Competition and invitation to one of the Society's Collegiate Chapter Officer Training Seminars.
The Queens University chapter offers invitations to join Beta Gamma Sigma to junior and senior undergraduate students who rank in the academic top 10% of business majors.
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014
- The McColl School at Queens is buzzing
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Students Participate in the 2014 South Carolina Bankers Association Banking Career 101
- The Dean's Digest - March 2014
- The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings