McColl School faculty, alum, and Entrepreneur in Residence interviewed on WFAE's Charlotte Talks
Dr. Chuck Bamford, Professor and Dennis Thompson Chair of Entrepreneurial Leadership; Joan Zimmerman, CEO of Southern Shows and McColl School Entrepreneur in Residence; and Cass Ward, McColl School Executive MBA alumnus, discussed the future of entrepreneurship on WFAE's Charlotte Talks on March 24th.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics