McColl School faculty, alum, and Entrepreneur in Residence interviewed on WFAE's Charlotte Talks
Dr. Chuck Bamford, Professor and Dennis Thompson Chair of Entrepreneurial Leadership; Joan Zimmerman, CEO of Southern Shows and McColl School Entrepreneur in Residence; and Cass Ward, McColl School Executive MBA alumnus, discussed the future of entrepreneurship on WFAE's Charlotte Talks on March 24th.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu