McColl School faculty, alum, and Entrepreneur in Residence interviewed on WFAE's Charlotte Talks
Dr. Chuck Bamford, Professor and Dennis Thompson Chair of Entrepreneurial Leadership; Joan Zimmerman, CEO of Southern Shows and McColl School Entrepreneur in Residence; and Cass Ward, McColl School Executive MBA alumnus, discussed the future of entrepreneurship on WFAE's Charlotte Talks on March 24th.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits