McColl School faculty, alum, and Entrepreneur in Residence interviewed on WFAE's Charlotte Talks
Dr. Chuck Bamford, Professor and Dennis Thompson Chair of Entrepreneurial Leadership; Joan Zimmerman, CEO of Southern Shows and McColl School Entrepreneur in Residence; and Cass Ward, McColl School Executive MBA alumnus, discussed the future of entrepreneurship on WFAE's Charlotte Talks on March 24th.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List