McColl School faculty, alum, and Entrepreneur in Residence interviewed on WFAE's Charlotte Talks
Dr. Chuck Bamford, Professor and Dennis Thompson Chair of Entrepreneurial Leadership; Joan Zimmerman, CEO of Southern Shows and McColl School Entrepreneur in Residence; and Cass Ward, McColl School Executive MBA alumnus, discussed the future of entrepreneurship on WFAE's Charlotte Talks on March 24th.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success