Queens seeking new Dean for the McColl School of Business
Queens University of Charlotte seeks a new Dean for the McColl School of Business.
We are looking for an experienced leader to continue building success in a selective school that offers undergraduate and graduate programs taught by veteran faculty. The school's Executive Leadership Institute also offers custom programs to help executives meet the challenges of today's highly competitive business environment.
The Dean of the McColl School of Business is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, reviewing and administering relevant, vital programs. The Dean serves as the primary advocate and liaison for the McColl School of Business faculty in matters of curriculum, policy, program development and resource allocation. The Dean reports directly to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. The planned start date for the position is July 2012.
Qualified candidates are invited to review more information about the position and the McColl School.
- STARTALK Summer Program Offers High Schoolers Language Immersion Opportunities
- Faculty-Student Project Produces, Fires Wood Kiln
- Queens Military Students Welcome General Pace, Veterans to Campus
- Dr. Perkins, Queens Students Work with Community to Improve Water Quality
- Communication Student Wins 2016 Outstanding Journalism Award
- MFA Faculty, Alumni Continue Success
- History Students Receive Awards on Research
- Queens Announces Cherie Swarthout as Director of Athletics
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Students Create Impactful Public Service Announcements