Queens seeking new Dean for the McColl School of Business
Queens University of Charlotte seeks a new Dean for the McColl School of Business.
We are looking for an experienced leader to continue building success in a selective school that offers undergraduate and graduate programs taught by veteran faculty. The school's Executive Leadership Institute also offers custom programs to help executives meet the challenges of today's highly competitive business environment.
The Dean of the McColl School of Business is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, reviewing and administering relevant, vital programs. The Dean serves as the primary advocate and liaison for the McColl School of Business faculty in matters of curriculum, policy, program development and resource allocation. The Dean reports directly to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. The planned start date for the position is July 2012.
Qualified candidates are invited to review more information about the position and the McColl School.
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder
- Queens Holds First STEM Camp
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Queens Hosts Under Armour All-America Camp
- Queens to Break Ground on State-of-the-Art Tennis Center
- Queens Student Sells Jewelry to Raise Money for the Dominican Republic
- Royals Swimmer Working Toward Olympic Team
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School