Queens seeking new Dean for the McColl School of Business
Queens University of Charlotte seeks a new Dean for the McColl School of Business.
We are looking for an experienced leader to continue building success in a selective school that offers undergraduate and graduate programs taught by veteran faculty. The school's Executive Leadership Institute also offers custom programs to help executives meet the challenges of today's highly competitive business environment.
The Dean of the McColl School of Business is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, reviewing and administering relevant, vital programs. The Dean serves as the primary advocate and liaison for the McColl School of Business faculty in matters of curriculum, policy, program development and resource allocation. The Dean reports directly to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. The planned start date for the position is July 2012.
Qualified candidates are invited to review more information about the position and the McColl School.
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year