Queens seeking new Dean for the McColl School of Business
Queens University of Charlotte seeks a new Dean for the McColl School of Business.
We are looking for an experienced leader to continue building success in a selective school that offers undergraduate and graduate programs taught by veteran faculty. The school's Executive Leadership Institute also offers custom programs to help executives meet the challenges of today's highly competitive business environment.
The Dean of the McColl School of Business is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, reviewing and administering relevant, vital programs. The Dean serves as the primary advocate and liaison for the McColl School of Business faculty in matters of curriculum, policy, program development and resource allocation. The Dean reports directly to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. The planned start date for the position is July 2012.
Qualified candidates are invited to review more information about the position and the McColl School.
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.