McColl School of Business inducts 2010 Class to Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
On October 7th, 2010, approximately 160 people gathered at Quail Hollow Country Club to join the McColl School and the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle in welcoming 3 leaders into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame. The inductees included Ralph Ketner, Food Lion founder; Leon Levine, Family Dollar Stores founder; and Jerry Richardson, Spartan Foods founder and Carolina Panthers owner.
Also recognized at the event were the six founding Hall of Fame members (inducted posthumously): William Henry Belk, Belk Inc.; James Edgar Broyhill, Broyhill Furniture Industries; Thomas H. Davis, Piedmont Airlines; James B. Duke, Duke Power Co.; R.J. Reynolds, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Leroy Springs, Springs Cotton Mills.
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- A Master of Business