McColl School of Business inducts 2010 Class to Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
On October 7th, 2010, approximately 160 people gathered at Quail Hollow Country Club to join the McColl School and the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle in welcoming 3 leaders into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame. The inductees included Ralph Ketner, Food Lion founder; Leon Levine, Family Dollar Stores founder; and Jerry Richardson, Spartan Foods founder and Carolina Panthers owner.
Also recognized at the event were the six founding Hall of Fame members (inducted posthumously): William Henry Belk, Belk Inc.; James Edgar Broyhill, Broyhill Furniture Industries; Thomas H. Davis, Piedmont Airlines; James B. Duke, Duke Power Co.; R.J. Reynolds, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Leroy Springs, Springs Cotton Mills.
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Students Participate in the 2014 South Carolina Bankers Association Banking Career 101
- The Dean's Digest - March 2014
- The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- The Dean's Digest -February 2014
- MSAA Tuition Discount Program
- Student Spotlight: Dr. Michael Manning