McColl School of Business inducts 2010 Class to Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
On October 7th, 2010, approximately 160 people gathered at Quail Hollow Country Club to join the McColl School and the Entrepreneurial Leadership Circle in welcoming 3 leaders into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame. The inductees included Ralph Ketner, Food Lion founder; Leon Levine, Family Dollar Stores founder; and Jerry Richardson, Spartan Foods founder and Carolina Panthers owner.
Also recognized at the event were the six founding Hall of Fame members (inducted posthumously): William Henry Belk, Belk Inc.; James Edgar Broyhill, Broyhill Furniture Industries; Thomas H. Davis, Piedmont Airlines; James B. Duke, Duke Power Co.; R.J. Reynolds, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Leroy Springs, Springs Cotton Mills.
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- A Master of Business
- The Dean's Digest - January 2015
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014