Melinda Harper Talks about the Importance of Mental Health
This past Friday, Associate Professor of Psychology Melinda Harper talked about the importance of mental health during WCCB's morning show, Rising.
- Queens to Participate in Heart Walk, Support American Heart Association
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education