The Learning Society of Queens presents Mika and Joe from MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
Once again, The Learning Society of Queens is proud to bring some big names to campus! Up next - co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough from MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
Mike and Joe bring a national perspective to stage, discussing the country's top newsmakers and providing an in-depth analysis of the economic, business and political landscape. Their take on politics and current events is a mix of both the hard-hitting and irreverent, and they've been praised for their off-the-cuff commentary. With wit, charm and a passion for the news, they are a jolt of fresh air as they share insider stories and undeniable insights with audiences. TIME magazine has called the show "revolutionary," and the New Yorker describes it as "appallingly entertaining."
Join us on Thursday, April 17 as they take their on-air chemistry to create a hilarious presentation that showcases their love of discussing current events, debating politics and laughing at the headlines' absurdities. Tickets: $45 at CarolinaTix.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits