Mike Wirth & Suzanne Cooper-Guasco Create Infographic
Mike Wirth and Suzanne Cooper-Guasco have collaborated to create another How Our Laws Are Made infographic, but this time for the State of Texas. The piece was commissioned by Texas Co-Op Power Magazine and will be the featured spread in their February issue. Mike and Suzanne worked with the Texas State Parliamentarian and other state law experts. The magazine is intending to make the graphic a public education resource and is free to download and print posters. The online version can be viewed here.
Also, Mike and Suzanne's original national version of the How Our Laws Are Made infographic has been published in a new college level textbook, Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, 6th Edition + Interactive eBook.
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Knight School Launches Community Partnership With Google Fiber
- Professor Jonas Discusses Healthcare on WFAE
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- U.S. News & World Report Praises Queens Online Programs
- Student Perseveres Despite Uncertain Future
- Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
- Faculty, Alumna Recognized by CharlotteFive for Blogs
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year