Mike Wirth & Suzanne Cooper-Guasco Create Infographic
Mike Wirth and Suzanne Cooper-Guasco have collaborated to create another How Our Laws Are Made infographic, but this time for the State of Texas. The piece was commissioned by Texas Co-Op Power Magazine and will be the featured spread in their February issue. Mike and Suzanne worked with the Texas State Parliamentarian and other state law experts. The magazine is intending to make the graphic a public education resource and is free to download and print posters. The online version can be viewed here.
Also, Mike and Suzanne's original national version of the How Our Laws Are Made infographic has been published in a new college level textbook, Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, 6th Edition + Interactive eBook.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers