Mike Wirth & Suzanne Cooper-Guasco Create Infographic
Mike Wirth and Suzanne Cooper-Guasco have collaborated to create another How Our Laws Are Made infographic, but this time for the State of Texas. The piece was commissioned by Texas Co-Op Power Magazine and will be the featured spread in their February issue. Mike and Suzanne worked with the Texas State Parliamentarian and other state law experts. The magazine is intending to make the graphic a public education resource and is free to download and print posters. The online version can be viewed here.
Also, Mike and Suzanne's original national version of the How Our Laws Are Made infographic has been published in a new college level textbook, Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, 6th Edition + Interactive eBook.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens