Mike Wirth & Suzanne Cooper-Guasco Create Infographic
Mike Wirth and Suzanne Cooper-Guasco have collaborated to create another How Our Laws Are Made infographic, but this time for the State of Texas. The piece was commissioned by Texas Co-Op Power Magazine and will be the featured spread in their February issue. Mike and Suzanne worked with the Texas State Parliamentarian and other state law experts. The magazine is intending to make the graphic a public education resource and is free to download and print posters. The online version can be viewed here.
Also, Mike and Suzanne's original national version of the How Our Laws Are Made infographic has been published in a new college level textbook, Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, 6th Edition + Interactive eBook.
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Galleno's Article Published
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study