Mike Wirth & Suzanne Cooper-Guasco Create Infographic
Mike Wirth and Suzanne Cooper-Guasco have collaborated to create another How Our Laws Are Made infographic, but this time for the State of Texas. The piece was commissioned by Texas Co-Op Power Magazine and will be the featured spread in their February issue. Mike and Suzanne worked with the Texas State Parliamentarian and other state law experts. The magazine is intending to make the graphic a public education resource and is free to download and print posters. The online version can be viewed here.
Also, Mike and Suzanne's original national version of the How Our Laws Are Made infographic has been published in a new college level textbook, Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, 6th Edition + Interactive eBook.
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark