Mike Wirth publishes Twitter usage infographic
Assistant Professor Mike Wirth has published a new infographic, that measures U.S. states' Twitter usage per capita for the social media marketing blog Hubspot.com. This is a sequel graphic to Mike's "Twitter Territory" map published by Hubspot, last January. You can view the blog article and graphic here.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings